Friday, June 20, 2014

My First Post

        I have always loved paper.  As a child my favorite time of year was always the fall because that meant I got to buy new school supplies.  Nothing made me happier.  Of course back then, there were not many stores devoted to selling office/school supplies, so you had to take whatever there was in the back of the drugstore.  Nevertheless, I would be thrilled.  

     Fast forward a few years and fall is still my favorite time of year because I am a teacher.  The pure excitement and anticipation of a fresh start every year is something that I do not take for granted. New students, new classroom set-up, new bulletin boards, new binders, new planners and definitely new school supplies!  Lots and lots of school supplies!   

    Because of this passion, (or obsession) the teaching profession suits me perfectly.   I enjoy the part of the job that many would rather do without... PAPERWORK!  I love all of it.  As a middle school teacher managing multiple classes, I love coming up with creative ways to manage the flood of paper that easily accumulates.  I have so many ideas running around in my head that I will start to dump them here.  Maybe someone will benefit from what I find has worked for me.  I hope to share practical teaching tips, crafting projects, and organizational ideas that people can take and use immediately.  
'Till next time...




  

No comments:

Post a Comment