Friday, August 1, 2014

My Malden...Personal, Purple, Paradise

I wanted to do a post about my Malden set up because it has already gone through so many changes in the few short months that I have had it.  

 






My Dashboard...  I basically just have clips, cards with washi tape and some project life cards in the front slots.  In the long pocket, I made a decorative envelope to hold my extra stickers.  I usually put cash in the slit in front of the zipper.







 Monthly :   I use the month on two pages from Day Runner.  I like that the months are tabbed and that the pages are nice and thick.  My monthly divider is from Reman Design Studio - Etsy




Weekly:  I use the week on two pages from Filofax.  The cream colored week on two pages came with my planner and I like the paper quality.  







Daily:  I have not yet settled upon a daily insert that I can actually use long term.   I have created 3 different inserts and I am beginning to think that I don't need daily inserts at all.  (Daily divider by Reman Design Studio on Etsy)

                  








To Do's and Projects:  I created these inserts to help manage the many things that I have going on.  Each project has so many components that I need to see them listed out.





Goals and Lists:  These two sections just contain blank paper for now.  The paper for the goals is Filofax lined colored paper, and the pages for my lists I created using stamps from Heidi Swapp. I also made the dividers from a paper pack called Amy Tangerine from American Crafts (found at Michaels).  

        




Capture:  I created this divider to be a small folder that houses all of my sticky notes.  In the center of the divider, I added a piece of transparency paper to be able to fit more inside.  This section closes with a small piece of Velcro on the tab.   











Finances:  Since I also used my personal as a wallet, I have a section for my finances.  I created an insert to keep track of the bills I pay bimonthly.  It folds into 3 sections.  





I keep my credit cards in the card holder with a post it flag completely covering the information on my card.  (The flag is on the plastic so that I can easily remove the card and use it.  I place my receipt in the pocket folder immediately after the purchase.  





On the other side of the folder I keep my coupons.  The final dashboard stores graph paper for me to write down my shopping list or items to pick up on errands.  






Finally, we arrive at the back cover. I keep a small thin notebook that I picked up from Staples in the back pocket.  I write down all of my daily purchases.  Once they are recorded in here, I can remove the receipt and either file it, or throw it away.   The little owl is a magnetic clip that I made.  He stay back here until I need him.


If you have any questions about my set up, inserts or any items that you see please leave a comment below.   Until next time...
 photo Christinepng.png

1 comment: